Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Photos and lessons - Fall Retreat

Keith Roehrenbeck and I at our annual Fall Retreat, held this year in Baxter Springs, Kansas. An awesome weekend for students to refresh, recharge, and have a great time doing it. Speaker Rick James also gave numerous lectures on topics central to the lives of college students.




You are looking at the staff flag football team, better known as the winners of the tournament during the Fall Retreat. This retreat was an incredible personal time of learning as well. I realized how important it is to always look out for the interests of others before my own... that when someone walks into the room they think either "here I am, or, there you are"... I want to be a "there you are" kind of person... looking out and for the needs of someone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment